Chromecast puts the world of streaming media at your fingertips and on the big screen using your wireless devices
Chromecast turns your wireless device, phone or tablet into your remote control on the world. Use Chromecast to cast your favorite content to your television, bringing it all to the big screen. Your device then becomes your remote to search, browse, queue and control Chromecast from the next seat or the next room. And because Chromecast is cloud based, you can text, call, or wander about without interrupting what is on screen.
– Chromecast allows you to enjoy thousands of Cast-enabled apps like Spotify, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, HBO GO, Watch ESPN and more (additional subscriptions may be required)
– Access TV shows, movies, music, games and more from your wireless devices
– Cast anything you can see on your device to your TV screen from websites to pictures to games
– Supports devices with the following Operating Systems (or higher): Android 4.1, iOS 7.0, Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 7
– Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) support and built in adaptive antenna system for a low buffering, high resolution experience
– Guest mode allows others to control Chromecast without accessing your Wi-Fi network. Ideal for multiplayer games where each can use their own device as their controller
– Compact size of 51.9mm x 51.9mm x 13.49mm and a weight of just 39.1g (excludes cables and accessories)
– Requires TV with an HDMI port, Wi-Fi network and Wi-Fi enabled supported device(s)
– Chromecast includes HDMI and Micro-USB port
Includes: Chromecast device, 1.75m Power Cable, power adapter, HDMI connector
Cast your favorite entertainment from your device to your TV
What is Chromecast?
Chromecast is a media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Simply use your phone, tablet, or laptop to cast your favorite TV shows, movies, music, sports, games, and more to your TV.
What is “casting”?
When you press the Cast button, your device sends your content request to the cloud, which then sends it to the TV. This means your content will stream directly from the cloud without draining your battery; so you can continue to use your device as normal. Send a text, take a call, or even leave the room without interrupting what’s playing on screen.
What devices work with Chromecast?
Chromecast works with iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop, or Chromebook.